Balina has capacity for 16 passengers with,
- 8 double bed cabins for 16 passengers,
- 1 crew cabin for 5 crew at front of the boat,
- In total of 8 cabins with 24 hours of hot water use,
- All cabins have seperate own toilet and shower,
- Airconditioners in rooms are for 4 hours of total daily use with extra charge.
Balina Technical details:
- Built in: 2004, Rebuilt; 2014,
- Length: 34m. (113feet),
- Beam: 8m,
- Cruising Speed 9.5 Knots
- Balina has 2 masts with 2 sails,
- 2 main engines with two propeller (FIAT 2×500 hp),
- Two generator (35kwa Fiat-Iveco),
- 2 Life Rafts with 8 Passengers Capacity each, Total is 16 Passengers,
- Life Jackets in every cabin for each passengers,
- %10 of capacity children’s Life Jackets,
- Life Jackets have light and whistle,
- Fresh water capacity: 15.000 LT,
- Sewerage capacity: 8.000 LT,
- Fuel capacity: 10.000 LT.
- 2 very large teak decks, front deck with 1 table and aft deck with 1 table, enough to accommodate each 16 passengers outside,
- Balina has 1 large dining/sitting areas inside, with 1 tables enough to accommodate 16 passengers inside,
- 1 separate kitchen, Wheelhouse,
- 2 very large sun decks enough for 16 sun beds with open-close on demand sun tent,
- 1 side sea ladder has fresh water shower.
Balina General info:
- 1 Icemakers 3 freezers and 3 fridges,
- 1 Lcd television, VCD,DVD Players Stereo,
- 1 vhf radio, 1 GPS, 1 handy GPS, 1 AIS,
- 2 Kayaks, Amateur Fishing equipment, Flippers and Snorkels use free of charge,
- Service boat with 8 passenger capacity use free of charge,
- Water skies, Kneeboard, Wakeboard with 5.5m speedboat and 75hp Outboard engine use with extra charge.